SuperNatural Skincare uses holistic therapies to treat skin conditions at the source using all natural extracts and non-harmful ingredients with superb results. Rooted in science we address every aspect of skin damage and ageing, targeting pathways from the inside out.
Treating the skin from the inside out
Skincare is not only about using natural and active cosmeceutical ingredients, it’s also NOT using potentially harmful and irritating ingredients, that may cause skin irritation and inflammation. SuperNatural Skincare offers solutions and ingredients that give skin the essential tools it needs to achieve optimal health and clarity.
Good skincare is built on getting the basics right and is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing premature ageing. Just like you cannot build a house without a solid foundation, your skin care should begin with a solid foundation and system in place to support and balance healthy skin.
Do not harm your skin
Visible signs of skin ageing are the result of harmful external factors rather than the natural ageing process, therefore minimize avoidable external damage. By doing so, you will create a foundation for effective anti-ageing and restorative skin care. Skin damage does not always cause you pain or show visible irritation, and often keeps accumulating at low levels unnoticed. Below is the summary of the most common causes of skin damage and how to avoid it.
Harsh detergents, such as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, (SLS) and Ammonium Laurel Sulfate are powerful detergents and are widely used in household and body care products, such as shampoos, soaps, dishwashing liquids, laundry detergents, toothpaste etc. SuperNatural Skincare is free from SLS and harsh detergent cleansers or soaps that strip the natural protective barrier on the skin. When the protective barrier is ‘stripped’ by using harsh detergents it can take hours before the skin’s natural barrier is restored and often it is then ‘strip cleansed’ again, only to have to try and restore the natural protective barrier again, resulting in the skin being out of balance.
Use only natural and organic ingredients
SuperNatural Skincare uses a variety of natural, organic, bio-identical and botanical ingredients, utilizing the best nature has to offer. Variations in colour, natural botanical fragrance and consistency may occur due to different seasons and harvesting, resulting in natural variations used to make our products and in no way impacts their efficacy. Our goal is to provide safe and effect products to use on the most sensitive skin infused with nutrients that are highly anti-inflammatory (soothing & calming).
For decades most skincare companies have been using irritating ingredients that work by inflaming the skin. We believe that in order to reverse ageing skin we focus on skin nutrient and ingredients the skin recongnises feeding skin cells with essential minerals, vitamins, proteins and nutrients it needs to function at optimal levels, as well as having a system that will deliver these nutrients to where they will make the most impact in the skin. Most skincare companies struggle to get adequate penetration (2-5% on average) and they have failed to address the lack of skin nutrition needed to feed the repair process. This has resulted in poor outcomes for people.
Five core foundations
SuperNatural Skincare has 5 core foundations we build our skincare products on:
- We address aspects of skin damage, and help restore skin
- We avoid using ingredients and strategies that weaken and inflame the skin
- We avoid using potentially harmful and irritating ingredients
- We use the most advanced natural, organic and active ingredients
- We have a unique liposomal deliver system to help deposit nutrients deep into the true skin, where we age
SuperNatural Skincare works on every skin condition and on any skin type.
Some of the all natural extracts we use
- Beta-carotene (which has the highest vitamin A activity) can be found in plants dark or yellow vegetables and carrots
- Required for biological processes like cellular growth internally or applied topically, proven to improve skin conditions
- Research has repeatedly shown that topically Retinaldehyde has a similar activity profile to Retin A but with far less irritation to the skin
- Skin converts only enough to perform the desired function and stores the rest as Retinaldehyde in the fatty tissue of the skin
Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- Organic compounds
- Nutrient delivery to the skin through enhancing circulation
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, fight against free radical damage, calms inflamed skin
1, 3 Beta Glucan
- Cluster of soluble fiber, Brewer’s yeast
- Scientifically proven potent immune activator
- Activate’s macrophage immune cells (white blood cells – engulf and eat microbes & toxins in skin)
- Species of green algae
- Contains protein, vitamins, minerals and lipids
- Can prevent breakdown of the skin’s collagen and elasticity
- Onagrariacae plant family (Canadian Willow Herb)
- Contains potent anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory
- Free radical-scavenging properties
- Derived from the plant Centella asiatica
- Known for its wound healing capability
- Increases collagen 1 production 89%
Liposomal Delivery System
- Derived from lecithin
- Part of all living organisms as it makes up the cellular membrane
- Allows for the encapsulation of the ingredients for delivery
SuperNatural Skincare feeds and delivers vitamins, minerals, proteins and nutrients to the skin, to help it function properly and achieve optimal skin health.